8/8/11

Sexual History Part 3 Section 1: Do unto others as..

      Around the time my and G's relationship ended, I went away to art-camp.  For two weeks my day consisted of fresh coffee in the morning, painting class in the afternoon, beer in the evening time, and the pursuit of sex at night. First I met H.  He was a welder.  He had a dark tan and wore black overalls.  I came onto him at the bar one night. Enough so, that I feel pretty certain that he felt pretty certain that I would go home with him if he asked. And I did.  But to be perfectly honest H was a fix, a stand-in for another man that I desired.
    You see, before camp I received a call from F.  "Look-out for someone named J.  He works at the camp and he will try to sleep with you." And so I did.  I looked-out for him and I found him.  He was a self-declared sex-addict in a long-term relationship (to which he was not loyal) and he was into girls like me.  One night after dinner a group of us went to a pool-bar.  I played pool poorly but succeeded in gaining J's attention.
     Back at camp, I sat down at the commons table to read. With my intention's out there it was his turn to move.  And so I did what any horny and determined woman would do, channel positive sexual energy and wait.  I wanted to give him enough time to change and change his mind again.  And he did ultimately give in to my determination.  He approached the table, looked deep into my eyes, and invited me back to his cabin.
    The sex was just as I had imagined it would be. It was so a part of us, like a drug. There was so much wrapped-up in it but what we really wanted was physical. I had the most intense orgasm. Afterwards, he gave me a t-shirt to wear then we fell asleep making plans to do it again.  The next morning I woke up early to beat the campers. Wearing his t-shirt as a prize I ran barefoot back to my room to get ready for the day.
    As you might expect, I fell for J.  But I soon realized that to him I was just another woman at camp.  My charm, my sex, was not enough for him and he quickly found someone new.  The remainder of my time at camp was focused on regaining J's attention. On the last night of camp, after the weekly dance party had ended, I walked over to the bonfire where J and his woman were sitting, and did the one thing I could think of (in my drunken state) to get his attention. I stripped naked. Of course, as would any respectful man, J stood up, took the girls hand and walked back towards camp, leaving me to face the bonfire (and all the people sitting around it) alone. I fell to the ground and sobbed.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment