8/3/11

Will's and Will-Not's

1. I will approach this writing honestly and with tact.
2. I will not make prescriptions or recommendations. 
3. I will not say that the way I live is the right or better way.
4. I will claim no great wisdom regarding sex, love, or dating.
5. I will allow contradictions and mistakes to happen.
6. I will speak as a woman but not for women.
7. I will leave room for growth and change.
8. I will not disclose the identity of others involved.
9. I will try to write a minimum of one hour each day.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! this is the list that i connected to. i mistakingly wrote my comment under the wrong list. not that i don't think strength is sexy. it's very very sexy. i write lists and so, I related very much to the one in this post. writing is good. finding the time to write and do everything else can be challenging but worth it.

    ReplyDelete